Kubra Edhrabooh is a Business Tutor at Bahrain Polytechnic specialized in Accounting and Finance who joined the higher education field since 2009.
She contributed significantly to the development and enhancement of e-learning and PBL teaching at Bahrain Polytechnic. She has been developing and teaching various accounting courses such as introduction to accounting, cost accounting and management accounting.
Kubra is a certified trainer from the Arab Planning Institute and an HEA fellow for the Higher Education Academy in UK.
|2017||Master’s in Business Administration- MBA with first honor degree, Ahlia University, Bahrain|
|2009||BSc in Banking and finance with second honor degree, University of Bahrain, Bahrain|
|2017- Present||Tutor, Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain|
|2014-2017||Assistant Tutor, Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain|
|2018||HEA fellow, Higher Education Academy, UK|
|2018||Train of the Trainer, Arab Planning Institute, Kuwait|
|2017||Professional Certificate of Academic Practice, Higher Education Academy, UK|
|2015||Certificate in Tertiary Teaching and Learning, Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain|
|2013||ACCA- Fundamental, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK|
|2013||International Computer Driving License, ICDL Arabia, Dubai, UAE|
|2011- 2014||Senior Admissions Officer, Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain|
|2010- 2011||Admissions Officer, Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain|
|2009- 2010||Registry Administrative Assistant, Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain|
- Education: The Impact of Implementing Flipped Learning on Students’ Motivation, Engagement and Enjoyment Levels (Action research)
- Leadership: Personality Traits of Effective Leaders in Higher Education in Bahrain (Master’s Dissertation)
- Employability skills: Assessing Employability Skills within Maths’ Curriculum (mini research)
- E-learning: The Effectiveness of Using Moodle as an E-learning Tool.
- Fellow, Higher Education Academy/ UK, (2018 – present)
- Member, Students Guidance and Communication Committee /Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain, (2017)
- Member, Students Communication Committee /Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain, (2016)