As stated in its Constitution, the Bahrain Polytechnic Alumni Club (BPAC) aims to:
- Connect the graduates of the Polytechnic.
- Promote graduates of their importance in the Polytechnic’s services, their nation, and the community.
- Strengthen the relations between the graduates to enable them to exchange knowledge and experiences.
- To contribute and cooperate with the Polytechnic to achieve its educational and cultural goals.
- Promote a sense of responsibility and develop a spirit of citizenship for the graduates towards the Polytechnic and the society.
- Link the Polytechnic and the community by developing and contributing to community service.
- Seek financial support for the Polytechnic and ,specifically, the alumni club.
- Strive to create communication between Bahrain Polytechnic and higher educational institutions inside and outside of Bahrain, while exchanging experiences of services with higher educational institutions inside and outside the Kingdom.
Alumni Board Members and Structure
The BPAC board consists of six members, appointed by the Bahrain Polytechnic executive management.
According to the policy approved by the Board of Trustees, the Alumni Board appoints a current Bahrain Polytechnic staff member as a manager of the club. The manager should conform to all the terms and conditions of an Alumni Club member, however, will not be entitled to work as an Alumni Board member. The manager works under the instruction and supervision of the Alumni Board while abiding to the implemented regulations.
Alumni Application Form
Would you like to be part of our Bahrain Polytechnic Alumni Club? Are you already an Alumni member and would like to update your information? Fill out the online application form below.
Please note: * fields are mandatory.
- Transcripts and Official Documentation
A transcript is an official record of a student’s enrolment at Bahrain Polytechnic, including all enrolled courses. Transcripts are managed by the Registrar, and information about ordering transcripts can be found here. For any other enquiries, contact the Bahrain Polytechnic Alumni Club via e-mail: email@example.com
- Career and Employment
Bahrain Polytechnic conduct periodic phone surveys to monitor graduates’ achievements with regard to their employment. The Polytechnic has followed this practice since it had its first batch of graduates. Results to date are very encouraging. Our Career and Employment Centre continues to help graduates in the process of obtaining employment.
- Alumni Statistics
Alumni statistics show that 85% of Bahrain Polytechnic’s first batch of graduates have received employment within the first 6 months of their graduation. Constant attention is given to these graduates, as the Polytechnic monitors their career path and achievements with regards to their employment.
Bahrain Polytechnic made history on 22nd April 2014, as 280 students turned into graduates. The graduates would step into the corporate world, after going through curriculums involving the problem-based learning approach – a teaching methodology which focuses on producing students with a work-ready mentality.
The ceremony, held under the patronage of the Deputy Prime Minister His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Mubarak Al Khalifa, took place at the University of Bahrain campus in Sakhir.
The graduates are from the first four Bachelor’s programmes launched in 2009, namely Engineering Technology, Information and Communications Technology, Business, and International Logistics Management.
The graduation represented a significant milestone towards achieving the vision of His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, who established the Bahrain Polytechnic by Royal Decree No.65 in 2008, as part of the Kingdom’s education and training development project.
Bahrain Polytechnic is proud of the achievements of its graduates receiving their degrees at the official graduation ceremony held in the University of Bahrain campus in Sakhir (2014).
View a copy of the graduation programme of 2014:
Bahrain Polytechnic is proud of the achievements of its graduates receiving their degrees at the official graduation ceremony held in the University of Bahrain campus in Sakhir (2015).
View a copy of the graduation programme of 2015: