On Tuesday, 13th March 2012, His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al-Khalifa issued a Royal decree No. (23) for the year 2012 reforming Bahrain Polytechnic Board of Trustees.
The new Board features:
As per the decree, the Board Chairman and the first four members will serve a four-year term while the rest will be appointed for three years.
- Shaikh Hisham bin Abdulaziz Al Khalifa as Chairman.
- Dr. Mohammed Ahmed Al Amer, as a member.
- Adel Hijji Ibrahim, as a member.
- Hassan Saleh Slibekh, as a member.
- Abdul Hakeem Yaqoob Al Khayat, as a member.
- Meryam Abdullah Janahi, as a member.
- Dr. Rasheed Jassim Achour, as a member.
- Dr. Khalid Mohammed Al Ruwaihi, as a member.
- Dr Salman Abdul Karim Salman, as a member.