Dr. Fahdia Khalid Khalid Ismail
|2011||Masters of Business Administration, University of Central Punjab, Pakistan|
|2003||Bachelors of Arts (Education, Economics), University of The Punjab, Pakistan|
|2001||Bachelors of Computer Sciences, American Institute if Computer Sciences, Pakistan|
|2014||Certificate in Tertiary Teaching and Learning, Dep. Of Training and Development, Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain|
|2008||Leadership and Management Programme-Course, Dept. of Professional Development, The City School Network, Pakistan|
|2008||Inspection and Evaluation, Dept. of Professional Development, The City School Network, Pakistan|
|2005||Post Graduate in Advanced Professional Studies, Dep. Of Professional Development ,The City School Network, Pakistan|
|2004||Post Graduate Certificate Course, Dep. Of Professional Development, The City School Network, Pakistan|
|2013 – Present||Tutor, Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain|
|2010-2012||Teaching Faculty member, University of Central Punjab, Pakistan|
|2002 -2007||Teacher, School Center Administrator, and IT instructor, The City Schools Network|
|2014 – Present||Programme Manager, Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain|
|2010-2012||MBA-Project Manager, University of Central Punjab, Pakistan|
|2009-2011||Training Manual Developer and Reviewer, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), Pakistan|
|2008-2011||Corporate Trainer and consultant for Project with Govt. of Punjab, Pakistan|
|2007-2009||Senior mistress, The City School Senior Head mistress, Pakistan; performed the following functions: workforce planning, conducting training needs analysis, selection interviews, performance evaluations and feedback sessions|
The areas of research interest are intellectual capital, curriculum design and implementation to cater to evolving and ever changing labour market.
Conference paper for QQA’s 3rd Conference – Quality in Education and Training: Sustainability and Employability in progress, titled as ‘Developing Employability through Higher Education: Triangulating three perspectives’, co-authored with Philippe Vande Wiele, tutor at BP. Proposal is already approved by BP research committee and QQA.
- Khalid, F. (2016). Transforming Strategic Outlook on Sustainability- The case of Higher Education Institutions in GCC. Paper presented at the GCES Symposium 2016, 6-7 April, Arab Open University, Kuwait.
- Vande Wiele, P., Khalid, F. Morris, D., Ribiere, V. Ermine, J.L. (2015) Teaching and Learning for Employability – Triangulating three perspectives. A Case of Bahrain Polytechnic. Paper presented at the GECSO Conference 8th Colloquim, 24 – 25 June, Bordeaux, France.
- Vande Wiele, P., Khalid, F., Ribiere, V., Ermine, J.L. (2015) Employability, a topic for knowledge exchange to strategically positioning Higher Education Institutions. Paper presented at the ICICKM2015, 5 – 6 November, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Member, Bachelor of Business Programme Committee, 2014
- Member, Bachelor of Business Faculty Board, 2014