Guidelines Before you reset your password
- Password must meet complexity requirements
- Password should not contain the user’s account name or parts of the user’s full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Password must be at least eight characters in length
- Password must contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
- Complexity requirements are enforced when passwords are changed or created.
- User cannot use the current or the two previous passwords
For more support contact our Helpdesk team 17897111 or email.
Posted on 1 April, 2015 in Announcements