Belal Jamal Alemour
|2020||PhD of Mechanical Engineering|
|2009||Master of Mechatronics Engineering|
|2004||Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering|
|2020 – Present||Lecturer at mechanical Engineering Department, Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain|
|2018-2020||Lecturer at Educational Zayed Complex, UAE|
|2009-2018||Lecturer at mechanical Engineering Department, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia|
|2004-2009||Mechanical Engineering Lab Instructor, The Hashemite University, Jordan|
Areas of Research Interest
Heat Transfer, Composites Materials, Graphene, Mathematical Modeling
1. AL-Emour, B, Badran, O., Sarhan, H.(2012) . Thermal Analysis of induction motors. Published in International Journal of Engineering.
2. Alemour, B., Yaacob, M. H., Lim, H. N., & Hassan, M. R. (2018). Review of Electrical Properties of Graphene Conductive Composites. Published in International Journal of Nanoelectronics & Materials, 11(4). Scopus Journal
3. Alemour, B., Badran, O., & Hassan, M. R. (2018). Improving The Electrical Conductivity Of Carbon Fiber Reinforced Epoxy Composite For Aviation Applications. Published in The Ninth Jordanian International Mechanical Engineering Conference (JIMEC 2018).
4. Alemour, B., Badran, O., & Hassan, M. R. (2019). A Review of Using Conductive Composite Materials in Solving Lightening Strike and Ice Accumulation Problems in Aviation. Published in Journal of Aerospace Technology and Management, 11. Scopus Journal .
5. Alemour, B., Lim, H. N., Yaacob, M. H., Badran, O., & Hassan, M. R. (2019). Improving the electrical conductivity of carbon fiber reinforced epoxy composite using reduced graphene oxide. Published in Materials Research Express, 6(6), 065607. the journal is Thomson ISI journal with impact factor of 1.449
6. Alemour, B., Lim, H. N., Yaacob, M. H., Badran, O., & Hassan, M. R. (2020). Electrical Conductivity and Self-Heating improvement of Carbon Fiber Reinforced Epoxy Composite Using Functionalized Graphene Nanoplates. Submitted to Reviews On Advanced Materials Science. The journal is Thomson ISI journal with impact factor of 2.172.