Bahrain Polytechnic has over 1,000 graduates doing great things in Bahrain, the GCC and around the world. Our alumni community exists to connect alumni with one another and with the Polytechnic. The Alumni Club is your way to stay in touch and get involved, make a difference. Keep your details up to date to stay connected and discover the latest alumni news, benefits and events taking place.
Wherever life leads you, let us know!
You are a connection to our history that can influence the future by staying connected. You may want to tell us about yourself and your achievements (email firstname.lastname@example.org) , follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or stay up on the latest news by visiting Bahrain Polytechnic website.
As stated in its Constitution, the Bahrain Polytechnic Alumni Club (BPAC) aims to:
- Connect the graduates of the Polytechnic.
- Promote graduates of their importance in the Polytechnic’s services, their nation, and the community.
- Strengthen the relations between the graduates to enable them to exchange knowledge and experiences.
- To contribute and cooperate with the Polytechnic to achieve its educational and cultural goals.
- Promote a sense of responsibility and develop a spirit of citizenship for the graduates towards the Polytechnic and the society.
- Link the Polytechnic and the community by developing and contributing to community service.
- Seek financial support for the Polytechnic and ,specifically, the alumni club.
- Strive to create communication between Bahrain Polytechnic and higher
educational institutions inside and outside of Bahrain, while exchanging experiences
of services with higher educational institutions inside and outside the Kingdom.
The BPAC board consists of six members, appointed by the Bahrain Polytechnic executive management. The Club executive can be contacted on BPAC@Polytechnic.bh
The 2017-2018 BPAC members
- Noora Yousif Mubarak (President)
- Mohamed Ghuloom Darwish (Vice President)
- Fatema Mohamed Alhammadi (Secretary)
- Ahmed Abdulaziz Ahmed (Treasurer)
- Farah Mohamed Zainal (Member)
- Fatema Mohamed AlMehzaa (Member)
- Isa Alsomaim
- Khalid Alabbasi
- Mariam Alawadhi
- Noora Yaseen
- Rawan Nabeel
- Sarah Barghout.
According to the policy approved by the Board of Trustees, the Alumni Board appoints a current Bahrain Polytechnic staff member as a manager of the club. The manager should conform to all the terms and conditions of an Alumni Club member, however, will not be entitled to work as an Alumni Board member. The manager works under the instruction and supervision of the Alumni Board while abiding to the implemented regulations.
Would you like to be part of our Bahrain Polytechnic Alumni Club? Are you already an Alumni member and would like to update your information? Fill out the online application form below.
Please note: * fields are mandatory.
A transcript is an official record of a student’s enrolment at Bahrain Polytechnic, including all enrolled courses. Transcripts are managed by the Director: Registry, and information about ordering transcripts can be found here.
Our Career and Employment Centre helps graduates in the process of obtaining employment. If you need help with your CV or finding work you can contact the Career and Employment Centre staff.
Bahrain Polytechnic conducts periodic phone surveys to monitor graduates’ achievements with regard to their employment. The Polytechnic has followed this practice since its first graduates in 2014. Results to date are very encouraging with high employment rates.
Alumni statistics show that 85% of Bahrain Polytechnic’s first batch of graduates received employment within the first 6 months of their graduation. Constant attention is given to graduates, as the Polytechnic monitors their career path and achievements with regards to their employment. Over 83% of our graduates report they have found employment within a year of graduating, similar to the best UK universities employment rates, including Cambridge and Oxford, as reported by Times Higher Education.
Bahrain Polytechnic has an annual graduation ceremony, normally in November. The inaugural ceremony on 22nd April 2014 celebrated the achievements of the first 280 graduates. The ceremony is normally held under the patronage of the Deputy Prime Minister His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Mubarak Al Khalifa, taking place at the University of Bahrain campus in Sakhir. Graduates from all Bachelor’s programmes , Engineering Technology, Information and Communications Technology, Business, and International Logistics Management, Web Media and Visual Design are celebrated by family and friends as they continue their life journey. Our graduates have taken Further stuies around the globe, and many now work in the corporate world, governmental sectors, or are entrepreneurs, in Bahrain, regionally and some globally.
Each graduation represents a milestone towards achieving the vision of His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, who established the Bahrain Polytechnic by Royal Decree No.65 in 2008, as part of the Kingdom’s education and training development project, and celebrates the curriculum and project/problem-based learning approach resulting in professional and enterprising work-ready graduates with the 21st century skills necessary for the needs of the community locally, regionally, and internationally.
Bahrain Polytechnic is proud of the achievements of its graduates receiving their degrees at the official graduation ceremony held in the University of Bahrain campus in Sakhir (2014).
View a copy of the graduation programme of 2014:
- Semester 1 Faculty of Business
- Semester 1 Bachelor of Engineering Technology
- Semester 1 Bachelor of ICT
- Semester 1 Bachelor of Logistics
- Semester 2 Faculty of Business (part 1, part 2)
- Semester 2 Bachelor of Engineering Technology
- Semester 2 Bachelor of ICT
- Semester 2 Bachelor of Logistics
Bahrain Polytechnic is proud of the achievements of its graduates receiving their degrees at the official graduation ceremony held in the University of Bahrain campus in Sakhir (2015).
View a copy of the graduation programme of 2015: