Bahrain Polytechnic has an annual application process. Applicants should submit an online application during the announced period (click here to see the admission period timeline), pay the application fee of 20 Bahraini dinars (non-refundable), and choose a date for the entry test.
Before applying for admission, please read the following instructions and notes:
- Meet the entry requirements for Bahrain Polytechnic.
- Follow the steps in the “How to Apply Online to Bahrain Polytechnic” manual.
- Complete the online admission application within the admission period. Late applications will NOT be accepted.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Make sure that all information entered is correct and the required documents are uploaded.
- Applicants should only apply to one of the academic programmes offered.
- Applicants with special needs must identify their condition as part of the online application/ when applying.
- Students who are excluded or dismissed from Bahrain Polytechnic due to their Academic Standing cannot re-apply to the Bahrain Polytechnic.
- Each applicant is allowed to apply for admission (while paying the admission fee) only once during the annual admission period.
- It is not allowed to use the online application account for more than one applicant.
- The application fee for the admission application is BHD 20. The amount is non-refundable, whether the applicant withdraws or does not enroll in the Polytechnic.
- After paying the admission fee, the applicant will receive an email confirming that their application has been received.
- The applicant will be able to choose the entry test date after paying the admission fees.
- After the applicant selected the entry test date, they will receive an email with more information regarding the entry test.
- Visual Design, Interactive Design and Digital Marketing applicants MUST complete and submit a Portfolio within the admission period.
- Bahrain Polytechnic has the right to accept or reject any applications.
For help: Click here and follow the “How to Apply Online” manual.
Upload the Portfolio
Applicants to Visual Design, Interactive Design and Digital Marketing MUST complete and submit a Portfolio during the announced period on the website. Late submissions will NOT be accepted.
Click here for the Portfolio Guidelines.