Each year we pause to reflect on the impact Bahrain Polytechnic have made on the lives of our students, community, and and the Kingdom through its contribution to supporting the social and economic development in the Kingdom of Bahrain, in line with its 2030 Vision.
To view Bahrain Polytechnic’s Annual Reports, please select one of the following:
Bahrain Polytechnic Facts
- Student involvement in co-curricular activities was high, as 1,022 students were participants or volunteered in BPSC events.
- From the graduate survey, 85% of recent graduates are now employed.
- From the graduate survey, 89% of respondents believe their educational programme met their expectations, 83% would recommend the Polytechnic to others, and 80% reported that their education was relevant to their career goals.
- Bahrain Polytechnic unique course-level assessment framework specifies and measures outcomes in nearly every course and programme for each student. And, we use these data to improve our curriculum content and design.
- With an average class size of 18, faculty can work individually with each student.