This concerns graduates only.
All graduates eligible to attend the Graduation Ceremony on 26th November 2015 (morning) will be sent this information and form. To graduate at the ceremony you MUST confirm your attendance from 2nd – 16th November 2015.
Confirm your attendance and collect your Gown and Cap.
November 2nd – 5th
Monday 2nd: 9.30 am – 2.00pm.
Tuesday 3rd: 9.30 am – 2.00pm.
Wednesday 4th: 9.30 am-2.00pm.
Thursday 5th: 9.30 am – 2.00pm.
November 8th – 12th
Sunday 8th: 9.30 am – 2.00pm.
Monday 9th : 9.30 am – 6.00pm.
Tuesday 10th: 9.30 am – 2.00pm.
Wednesday 11th: 9.30 am-2.00pm.
Thursday 12th: 9.30 am – 2.00pm.
November 15th – 16th
Sunday 15th: 9.30 am – 2.00pm.
Monday 16th : 9.30 am – 6.00pm.
No late confirmations for attending the ceremony will be accepted.
- Bring the completed form (attached) and your CPR to the Student Information Centre (Building 8).
- Update or confirm your personal details;
- Pay the fee to the Finance staff – 50 BHD CASH only (Gown and Cap fee).
OR If you are out of Bahrain or unable to complete the process during this period but will attend the Ceremony and practices You MUST advise Registry by email – Graduation@polytechnic.bh before 16th November, stating:
1. Your name, CPR, Student ID, current phone contact details and;
2. The name and CPR number of your proxy (spouse, parent or guardian) who will submit your form, pay the fee and collect the Gown and/or refund for you. They must bring their CPR or photo ID to the Student Information Centre (Building 8), Update or confirm the graduates personal details; and pay the fee to the Finance staff – 50 BHD CASH only (Gown and Cap fee).
- Then go to room 8.19 and collect your Bahrain Polytechnic Graduation Gown, Cap and Tassel.
Attendance at both rehearsals at the Sh. Abdulaziz Hall, University of Bahrain in Sakhir is mandatory to attend the ceremony.
- First rehearsal: Saturday 21 November 2015 from 9:00 am until 1:00 pm.
- Second rehearsal: Tuesday 24 November 2015 from 3:00 pm until 7:00 pm.
Return of rented Gown and Cap:
29th November – 3rd December, 9.30am – 2.00 pm. Details will follow.
The Gown and Cap must be returned in good condition – clean, in the bag and on a hanger to Room 8.19 to be eligible for a refund.
Collection of Official documentation:
From 29th November, graduates or the approved proxy can collect Official documents – testamurs (certificates) and transcripts from Registry using the Graduate Document Collection Form from the Student Information Centre (9.00am -3.30pm). Details and the form will be sent AFTER the ceremony. Please read the email on Graduate Document Collection carefully as the form MUST be signed by the graduate and will not be issued to any other person without permission.
If you will not attend the Ceremony, please reply by email to Graduation@Polytechnic.bh stating No, I will not attend the ceremony before 16th November.
If you have any questions, please contact Graduation@Polytechnic.bh
For enquiries about the Alumni Association contact the Alumni Club Alumni@polytechnic.bh