Dr. Nesrine Gaaliche
Academic Qualifications Obtained
|2015-2020||PHD in Mechanical Engineering “Mechanics and Systems Engineering” with very honorable and highly commend, National Engineering School of Sousse, university of Sousse, Tunisia|
|2013-2015||Master of Science in Mechanics and Engineering System, National Engineering School of Sousse, university of Sousse, Tunisia|
|2008-2011||B.Sc. in Mechatronic Engineering, National Engineering School of Sousse, University of Sousse, Tunisia|
|2006-2008||Undergraduate degree, Science Technologies / Technicians, Preparatory Institute for Engineering Studies of Monastir, Tunisia|
|2006||Baccalaureate, Major Technology obtained with honors.|
|Certificate ‘’Applying the QM Rubrics (APPQMR )’’|
|Certificates “Solidworks CAD Level 1,2 &3”|
|Certificates “Programmable Logic SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-300 Application / 400 Level 1,2 &3”|
|2021- present||Assistant Professor, Mechanical Department (EDICT), Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain|
|2018- 2021||Lecturer at the National Engineering School of Sousse (ENISO), Department of Mechanical Engineering, Tunisia|
|2015-2018||Lecturer at the University of Bahrain, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Bahrain|
Relevant Industry Expertise
|2011- 2013||Project Engineer at PAC (aluminum profiles company)|
|2007-2011||Maintenance Technician at Easy Service|
Areas of Research Interest
Area of research and project description: Thermoplastic Bearing, Dynamic Performance, Fatigue and Vibration Condition Monitoring.
PHD Thesis in Mechanical Engineering about “Design, development and fatigue performance of thermoplastic composite ball bearings”
- Gaaliche N., Chithambaram S., Fathallah R., (2020). Effect of Defect Size and Load on the Performance of Thermoplastic Bearings. Journal of Testing and Evaluation, United States.DOI: 10.1520/JTE20190766
- Gaaliche N., Chithambaram S., Fathallah R., (2020). Experimental investigations of dynamic performance of polypropylene ball bearings. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 50, Sofia, SOLID MECHANICS, Poland ,20-35.
- Gaaliche N., Chithambaram S., Fathallah R., (2022). Dynamic Analysis of Outer and Inner Race Defects on Thermoplastic Rolling Bearing System using Implicit Finite Element Method. International Journal of Acoustics and Vibration, Vol. 27, No. 2, 2022.
- Gaaliche N., Chithambaram S., Fathallah R., “Effect of Defect Size and Speed on the Performance of Plastic Bearings”, International Conference on Innovative Materials Manufacturing, And Advanced Technology UGPMM, Tunisia, April 2020
- Gaaliche N., Chithambaram S., Fathallah R., “Dynamic analysis and vibration response of thermoplastic rolling elements in a rotor bearing system”, International Conference on Innovative Materials Manufacturing, And Advanced Technology UGPMM, Tunisia, November 2021.
Boards, Advisory committees, Professional organizations
- Member of the Fatigue-reliability & mechanical processes team headed by the UGPPM of ENIS , Tunisia,(2016-2021)