Tuition fees at Bahrain Polytechnic:
Tuition fees are normally based on the number of credit per semester A full-time student taking 60 credits per semester pays:
- Bahraini students: BHD 120 (BHD 2 per credit) Quotation
- Non-Bahraini students: BHD 2520 (BHD 42 per credit) Quotation
Fees for New Students:
- Admission fee: BHD 20 (non-refundable).
- Confirmation fee: BHD 120 (non-refundable) covers first-semester tuition.
The payment due date is crucial. If not paid on time:
- A late fee of BHD 25 is added.
- A Finance Hold on student records, preventing class registration and document requests.
- Outstanding course fees must be paid in full to remove the hold.
How to pay fees:
Bahrain Polytechnic works with a range of organisations that sponsor and/or provide scholarships for students. Scholarships are offered by government agencies, such as the Ministry of Education and a number of approved organizations.
Bahrain Polytechnic also offers fee exemption to students experiencing financial difficulties and those who excel academically. Students who have been accepted at the Bahrain Polytechnic and earned a degree level cumulative GPA, with good academic performance and behaviour may apply.
The criteria/evidence required to apply for fee exemption during the published period (October and March) are available from scholarships coordinator or on Moodle.
We welcome opportunities from community groups and industry wanting to provide financial or other tangible forms of support to current or prospective students, so they can fully engage in studying at the Polytechnic. Awards may be endowed by an individual or corporation; they may be needs-based or awarded on academic performance. Further information on providing support to Polytechnic students is available on request.
For further information on scholarships, sponsorships and fee exemption, contact: