On behalf of the executive management, I am delighted to welcome you to our annual reports page, showcasing our great achievements over the years.
In the time since Bahrain Polytechnic was established in 2008, it has grown rapidly and now boasts around 3000 students across eight programme areas, ranging in level from certificate to degree. Over that time, staff numbers have also grown and the range of roles has expanded as the teaching and learning activities have became more specialised and demanding at the higher levels of delivery within degrees. Meanwhile, we are constantly seeking feedback from our industry partners on the latest skills required for the labor market, which is in turn reflected on our many programmes that we offer at the Polytechnic.
As we look back from when we first established, we are delighted to see our progress throughout this time. The Polytechnic has laid solid foundations and is making considerable progress in achieving its Vision and Mission of graduating skilled Bahrainis that can meet the growth in demand for professionals within the current labour market, as well as meeting the needs of emerging industries as the Kingdom’s economy diversifies.
Going forward, we will work closely with the Board of Trustees to build on the foundation of systems, policies and plans that we have established. We will continue to work together to achieve high levels of success and ultimately the realisation of the Polytechnic’s Vision and Mission.
Dr. Reem Albuainain,
Acting CEO of Bahrain Polytechnic
Each year we pause to reflect on the impact Bahrain Polytechnic have made on the lives of our students, community, and and the Kingdom through its contribution to supporting the social and economic development in the Kingdom of Bahrain, in line with its 2030 Vision.
To view Bahrain Polytechnic’s Annual Reports, please select one of the following:
Bahrain Polytechnic Facts
- Student involvement in co-curricular activities was high, as 1,022 students were participants or volunteered in BPSC events.
- From the graduate survey, 85% of recent graduates are now employed.
- From the graduate survey, 89% of respondents believe their educational programme met their expectations, 83% would recommend the Polytechnic to others, and 80% reported that their education was relevant to their career goals.
- Bahrain Polytechnic unique course-level assessment framework specifies and measures outcomes in nearly every course and programme for each student. And, we use these data to improve our curriculum content and design.
- With an average class size of 18, faculty can work individually with each student.