Bahrain Polytechnic has an annual application process. To apply for admission to a programme, applicants must:
- Complete the Online Admission Application through the Self Service Banner “SSB for Applicants” and print the signed signature page (it appears only once).
- Bring the original and a copy of the following documents to the Student Information Centre in Building 8:
- One passport size photo.
- Valid passport (copy of first page).
- Valid Smart Card (copy of both sides on one A4 page, colour copy).
- BHD 20 application fee (non-refundable) to be paid by debit or credit card only.
- High School Semester 1-6 transcripts (copy all documents).
- Graduation certificate with CGPA of 70% or more (copy all documents).
- Evidence of Good conduct (not more than one year old) from a Governmental body; (copy all documents).
- Medical Examination Certificate from Governmental Health Centre.
- Marriage Certificate and copy of spouse passport for non-Bahraini married to Bahraini.
- The signed signature page (it appears only once, upon completion of the Online Admission Application. You MUST print or save it when it appears).
- Bahrain Polytechnic Registry staff will verify the original and copy of the documents match. The original will be returned at that time ONLY if there is a copy provided.
- No documents will be returned after submission.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Ministry of Education Scholarship applicants must also apply to Bahrain Polytechnic and complete all Entry Tests to be considered. A place is not guaranteed if a Scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants under 18 years MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian (in accordance with Bahraini Law).
Check Admission Timelines for details.