Results are available on SSB from 9th July 2015
Semester 2, 2014-15 results are released on Self Service Banner (SSB) from 10 am on the 9th July 2015. Students must check their emails, and their online transcript for grades and Academic Standing. The requirements for Academic Progression as stated in the Enrolment and Academic Progression Policy A/AB/018 (see Moodle for all Policies and procedures).
Students can appeal Academic decisions or grades within 4 working days of the decision. Late or incomplete appeals will not be accepted after 2.30pm, 15 July, 2015.
- Faculty Appeal: If students think their grades are wrong or that the Polytechnic’s assessment policies were not applied correctly and they have evidence to support the appeal.
- CEO Appeal: Exclusion decisions.
To make an appeal:
- Collect and complete the correct Appeal Form from the Student Information Centre (SIC) B. 8.
- Faculty Appeal Form: to appeal grade(s) etc.
- CEO Appeal Form: to appeal exclusion ONLY.
- Include a printout of the Online transcript.
- Pay the fee of 20 BHD to Finance (applies to each appeal) before 2pm, 15 July 2015.
- Submit the completed form, evidence and receipt to the SIC before.
If students have any questions they should see the staff at the Student Information Center.
**Academic staff are currently on leave until 23 August, 2015.