Overview of the Competition
Bahrain Polytechnic, in collaboration with Gulf Researcher, are hosting the ‘Gulf Researcher Student Research Competition’, enabling final year students in the Faculty of Business to participate by conducting research in the theme: “Strategic Business Optimization and Expansion”.
- The competition comprises of two rounds, where participants showcase their original research before esteemed judges.
- Three winners will be selected and awarded.
- It is crucial for us that participants demonstrate their ability to conduct and undertake effective and rigorous research, analyze findings, and present their research in a compelling manner during this competition. It is essential that they perform in-depth analysis, articulate their insights effectively, and showcase proficiency in utilizing and presenting their research with impact.
- Participation is limited to registered final year Bahrain Polytechnic students.
- Group projects, with a maximum of 3 members, require supervision from a Bahrain Polytechnic Academic.
- External support (students or supervisors from other universities) in the form of consultation is allowed.
- Participants are required to select a topic from the topic options presented in the competition brochure
Please note that the research competition is intended to run concurrently with the industry project. Students who are currently engaged in their industry project can also join the competition if it aligns with the theme.
- First prize: USD 2000
- Second prize: USD 1000
- Third prize: USD 500
For more information about the project criteria, scoring criteria, judging panel and topics to present, please download the competition’s brochure:Download Competition Brochure
Apply for Competition