Programme Manager: HRM
Dr. Namrata Gulati is Programme Manager of Human Resource Management at Bahrain Polytechnic.
She has carried out research in the area of Human Resource Management (HRM), wherein she studied the psychological dimension of human processes in organizations, so as to identify certain generic trends that can be applied to the software industry, conducting organization wide as well as industry wide survey.
Her areas of interest are compensation & benefits, Training & Development and Performance Management.
|2003||Ph.D, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT- D), India|
|1998||MBA, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India|
|2013 – Present||Programme Manager , Bahrain Polytechnic, Kingdom of Bahrain|
|2009 – 2010||Assistant Professor, Institute of Management Technology, Dubai, UAE|
|2007||Assistant Professor, Institute of Management Technology, Dubai, UAE|
|2003 – 2007||Assistant Professor, BITS- Pilani, Dubai, UAE|
|1999 – 2003||Doctoral Student, Indian Institute of Technology , New Delhi|
Areas of Research Interest
Human Resource management issues: current and emerging, compensation , performance management, organizational justice, LMX, gender and culture
- Pay Satisfaction as Related to Distributive, Procedural and Interactional Justice. Management & Change (2003) 7(1), 171-182.
- The influence of leader member exchange and voice on perceived justice in the workplace. Management and Labour Studies, (2003)28(4), 322-334.
- Leader-member exchange and perceived justice: The mediating impact of voice. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, (2004) 40(1), 1—16.
- Personality & Justice Perceptions of the Software Professionals in India. (2004) Global Business Review, 5(2), 206—215.
- Predicting turnover intentions: Incorporating the role of organization and work group level variables, Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management (2006) 7, # & 4, 41-50
- Leader- Member Exchange and Subordinate –Related Outcomes: Test of a Mediation Model, Society for Industrial & Organizational Psychology, Inc. Conference, May 2006
- Pay Satisfaction of Software Professionals in India, Vikalpa (2007) Vol 32 , #3, (9-21)
- Leader Member Exchange and Subordinate Outcomes: Test of a Mediation Model , Leadership & Organizational Development Journal, (2009) , 30(2), 106-125