Dr. Namrata Gulati
Academic Qualifications Obtained
|2003||Ph.D, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT- D), India|
|1998||MBA, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India|
|2013 – Present||Programme Manager , Bahrain Polytechnic, Kingdom of Bahrain|
|2009 – 2010||Assistant Professor, Institute of Management Technology, Dubai, UAE|
|2007||Assistant Professor, Institute of Management Technology, Dubai, UAE|
|2003 – 2007||Assistant Professor, BITS- Pilani, Dubai, UAE|
|1999 – 2003||Doctoral Student, Indian Institute of Technology , New Delhi|
Areas of Research Interest
Human Resource management issues: current and emerging, compensation , performance management, organizational justice, LMX, gender and culture
- Pay Satisfaction as Related to Distributive, Procedural and Interactional Justice. Management & Change (2003) 7(1), 171-182.
- The influence of leader member exchange and voice on perceived justice in the workplace. Management and Labour Studies, (2003)28(4), 322-334.
- Leader-member exchange and perceived justice: The mediating impact of voice. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, (2004) 40(1), 1—16.
- Personality & Justice Perceptions of the Software Professionals in India. (2004) Global Business Review, 5(2), 206—215.
- Predicting turnover intentions: Incorporating the role of organization and work group level variables, Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management (2006) 7, # & 4, 41-50
- Leader- Member Exchange and Subordinate –Related Outcomes: Test of a Mediation Model, Society for Industrial & Organizational Psychology, Inc. Conference, May 2006
- Pay Satisfaction of Software Professionals in India, Vikalpa (2007) Vol 32 , #3, (9-21)
- Leader Member Exchange and Subordinate Outcomes: Test of a Mediation Model , Leadership & Organizational Development Journal, (2009) , 30(2), 106-125