We look forward to seeing you again for Semester 1, Academic Year 2020-2021 when classes start on 13 September 2020. Students should read ALL this information carefully and check their emails regularly. Students can only attend classes that they have registered for and are showing on their Timetable in Self Service Banner.
- Registry will enrol you in the Certificate in Academic Preparation (CAP) programme courses required. Timetables will be released on Self Service Banner on 10 September 2020.
- To add or drop courses, you must use the online Add/Drop form to be approved by your Programme Manager and process by Registry.
- Degree Students must register themselves for courses online using SSB, on the dates and times in the table below and as stated in the Online Registration Instructions.
a. The information in the instruction was provided by Faculty, if you believe there are any errors, please advise your Programme Manager.
- For help with Online Registration, watch the video on how to use SSB
- Online workshops for new Degree students about the registration will run beginning of September, all details about the date and time will be send to students by their personal email.
- General enquires about Registration, please contact Registry from 9am to 2pm through:
Contact numbers: 17897471 – 17897472
Help is available by BPSC
- Requesting adding seats in full capacity classes students must submit their request online using Add/Drop form
Online payment service is available for students to pay their fees online starting from:
- Online payment will be open from 8 September at 9am until 2pm on 23 September.
- Students with unpaid fees after 23 September 2020 their courses will be dropped.
Information on courses offered in Semester 1 is available on SSB from 3 September 2020. Please note there may be changes if required by the Faculty.
Online Registration release details:
Students expecting to graduate at the end of Semester 1, Academic Year 2020-2021 should see their Programme Manager or Academic Advisor and check the courses they require to graduate.
How many credits can students enrol in?
- Students must enroll in at least 15 credits each semester or apply to take a leave of Absence. If they do not, their enrolment will be cancelled for ‘abandoning’ their study.
- Students on Probation cannot register for more than 60 credits. Faculty may lower this limit.
- Most students can register up to 65 Credits.
- Students with a CGPA ≥ 3 OR who are eligible to graduate that semester can register up to 75 Credits by completing and submitting an online “Application to Increase Semester Credits”. These can be processed prior to your Programmes registration release date if received.
- Add and Drop ends 17 September 2020.
- Fees are due in FULL 23 September 2020.
- See the Academic Calendar for all dates.
Attendance at 80% of classes is required. For more information check Online Registration Instructions.