“Life is a sport. Make it count.”
“Success is where preparation and opportunity meet ”
The club is located in Building 24 with the BPSC.
We welcome all Bahrain Polytechnic students to join the sports Club to organize, facilitate and contribute in sports activities.
Bahrain Polytechnic students are welcome to officially join the club as a member at the beginning of Semester 1 of each academic year.
Sports Club Aims
The Bahrain Polytechnic Sports Club aims at:
- Provide students opportunities for the instruction and participation in a wide range of enjoyable and competitive sports events and activities which can develop lifelong values and skills.
- provide opportunities for cooperation and teamwork through common sports interests
- Develop a feeling of belonging among individuals in the shared pursuit of sports and leisure interests.
- To develop leadership by providing opportunities for students to organize, administrate, and problem solve for individual clubs and to become officers thereof.
- Provide opportunities to compete under Bahrain Polytechnic’s name.
- Host and organize sports activities and events for Bahrain Polytechnic students and the wider community.
- provide opportunities to enhance athlete’s skills and provide them with support
Sports Club Executive Members
The current executive board members were elected in the annual meeting of the club held in October, in accordance with the BOT resolution:
Sports Club Executive Board members 2019-2020
Sports Club one of the important clubs, as the sports become a vital part in our daily life. The club will give you the opportunity to improve your talent and ability. Also, your personal and professional development and enhances your employability skills including teamwork, communication, and problem-solving. It will help you define and achieve your goals by allowing you to explore career opportunities and networking with professionals and community groups.