Emma Salari is currently a doctoral student with the University of Bristol, teaching in the School of Business.
A Fulbright scholar with expertise in the field of finance, economics, and real estate.
She assisted in developing the banking and finance major at the Polytechnic and now is investigating the development of a new major.
|2003-2005||MBA Finance, University of North Texas, Texas, USA|
|1999-2001||BA International Finance and Economics Summa Cum Laude, Austin College, Texas, USA|
- Fulbright Scholar
- Kappa Phi Theta (distinction honour)
- Alpha Chi (college honour scholarship)
- Pi Gamma Mu (international honour for social science and history)
- Omicron Delta Epsilon (economics Honour)
|2007||Certified Lender Business Banker, Institute of Certified Bankers|
|2005-2006||New York Institute of Technology, Bahrain|
|2007-2009||Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking, HSBC, Bahrain|
|2005-2007||Portfolio Analyst – Corporate Banking, Specialised Industries Dept. Ahli United Bank B.S.C, Bahrain|
|2002-2003||Real Estate Research & Planning, Bahrain Financial Harbour|
International Assessment Programs
- Children International, 2004 – Present
- PTA Naseem International School, 2012-2014