Results are available on SSB from 20th July 2017
Semester 2, 2016-17 results were released on Self Service Banner (SSB) from 10 am on the 20th July 2017. Students must check their emails, and their SSB online transcript for grades and Academic Standing. The requirements for Academic Progression as stated in the Enrolment and Academic Progression Policy A/AB/018 (see Moodle for all Policies and procedures).
Academic Standing: Excluded
|BSB||5004||BD||Introduction to Management|
|BSB||5007||BD||Introduction to Economics|
|ELB||4102||BD||English Communication for Business 2|
|Term Total (Bachelor)|
|Attempt Hours||Passed Hours|
Student Academic Appeals Policy A/AB/025:
Students can appeal Academic decisions or grades within 4 working days of the decision. Late or incomplete appeals of grades or Academic Standing will not be accepted after 2.00pm, 26th July, 2017.
To make an appeal:
- Complete the correct Appeal Form.
- Include a printout of the Online transcript.
- Provide evidence to support the appeal (recommended).
- Pay the fee of 20 BHD by card to Finance (applies to each appeal) before 2pm, 26 July 2017.
- Submit the completed form, evidence and receipt to the SIC before 2.30pm, 26 July 2017.
Academic staff are currently on leave until 27 August, 2017.