Dr. Carlo Domingo Casinto
|2008||PhD Educational Leadership, University of the Immaculate Conception, the Philippines|
|2001||MA Teaching English, Ateneo de Davao University|
|1995||BA English, Notre Dame of Dadiangas University|
2000, Professional Licensure for Teachers, Professional Regulation Commission, the Philippines
|2017-Present||Tutor/Course Coordinator, Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain|
|2010 -2016||Lecturer/Course Director, Jubail University College, Saudi Arabia|
|2008 – 2009||Visiting Faculty, Northampton County School, Jackson, N.C., USA.|
|1998 – 2010||Associate Professor/Language Coordinator, University Immaculate Conception, Davao City, the Philippines|
2015-2017, Content/Pedagogy Editor, St Francis Scholastic Publications, the Philippines
Areas of Research Interest
- Instructional Leadership in HEIs
- Outcomes based Education and Assessment
- Metacognitive Intelligence and Writing Proficiency (on-going)
- Casinto, Carlo Domingo, Antoque, Chanda and Victoria Opulencia (2009). Interactive Writing in Business Correspondence and Technical Reports: A Communicative Process. Quezon City: C&E Publishing.
- Casinto, Carlo Domingo (2009). Handbook on Principles of Teaching 1. Quezon City: Rex Publishing Inc.
- Casinto, Carlo Domingo C., (2015). Reading & Writing. Makati City: Megatext Inc.
- Casinto, Carlo Domingo C. (2015). English for Academic and Professional Purpose. Makati City: Megatext Inc.
- Casinto, Carlo Domingo C. (2015). Practical Research 1: Qualitative Research. Makati City: Megatext Inc.
- Member, English Language Teaching Professional Network (ELTPN)-Bahrain, (2017-Present)
- Member, ADTEL (Association for the Development of Teaching Education and Learning), (2015-Present)