Results are available on SSB from 6th February 2020
Semester 1, 2019-20 results were released on Self Service Banner (SSB) from 10 am on the 6th February 2020. Students must check their emails, and their SSB online transcript for grades and Academic Standing. The requirements for Academic Progression as stated in the Enrolment and Academic Progression Policy A/AB/018 (see Moodle for all Policies and procedures).
Student Academic Appeals Policy A/AB/025:
Students can appeal Academic decisions or grades within 4 working days of the decision. Late or incomplete appeals of grades or Academic Standing will not be accepted after 2.00pm, 12th February, 2020.
To make an appeal:
- Complete the correct Appeal Form.
- Include a printout of the Online transcript.
- Provide evidence to support the appeal (recommended).
- Pay the fee of 20 BHD by card to Finance (applies to each appeal) before 2pm, 12th February 2020.
- Submit the completed form, evidence and receipt to the SIC before 2pm, 12th February 2020.
Academic staff are currently on leave until 16 February, 2020.