Semester 2, 2020-21 results were released on Self Service Banner (SSB) from 10 am on the 14th July 2022. Students must check their emails, and their SSB online transcript for grades and Academic Standing. The requirements for Academic Progression as stated in the Enrolment and Academic Progression Policy A/AB/018 (see Moodle for all Policies and procedures).
Student Academic Appeals Policy A/AB/025:
Students can appeal Academic decisions or grades within 4 working days of the decision. Late or incomplete appeals of grades or Academic Standing will not be accepted after 2.00pm, 20th July 2022.
To make an appeal:
- Complete the correct Appeal Form.
- Faculty Appeal: To appeal grades or other decisions. You must have evidence to support your appeal.
- CEO Appeal: Appeal Exclusion decisions ONLY.
- Attach your evidence that supports your appeal.
- Pay BD20 once receiving the payment link through email before 2pm, 20th July 2022.
Academic staff are currently on leave until 28 August 2022.
Posted on 29 June, 2022 in Announcements