We look forward to seeing you again for Semester 1, Academic Year 2022-2023 when classes start on 11 September 2022. Students should read ALL this information carefully and check their emails regularly. Students can only attend classes that they have registered for and are showing on their Timetable in Self Service Banner.
- Registry will enrol you in the Foundation programme courses required. Timetables will be released on Self Service Banner on 6 September 2022.
- Online registration workshop will be:
- For help with Online Registration, watch the video on how to use SSB
- Degree Students must register themselves for courses online using SSB, on the dates and times in the table below and as stated in the Online Registration Instructions. The information in the instruction was provided by Faculty, if you believe there are any errors, please advise your Programme Manager by email.
- For new Degree students (direct entry) on 10 August at 10am (Polytechnic campus)
- For Current Degree students (passed foundation and eligible to degree) on 13 August at 4pm (online)
- Requesting Add/Drop form (add only if classes full) will be open:
- Time: 4pm to 10pm
- Date: 21 Aug to 1 Sep
- Application to Increase Semester Credits will be open:
- Time: 4pm to 10pm
- Date: 28 Aug to 7 Sep
- General enquires about Registration, please contact Registry from 9am to 2pm through:
- Email: Registration@polytechnic.bh
- Contact numbers: 17897471 – 17897472
- Help is available by BPSC https://moodle.polytechnic.bh/moodle/course/view.php?id=1038
- For any technical issues in SSB, Moodle or Polytechnic email
- Email: ICT.Services@polytechnic.bh
- Contact numbers: 17897111
Online payment service is available for students to pay their fees online starting from:
- Online payment will be open from 11 August at 9am until 2pm on 21 September.
- Students with unpaid fees after 21 September 2022 their courses will be dropped.
Online Registration Starts (by programme)
Students expecting to graduate at the end of Semester 1, Academic Year 2022-2023 should see their Programme Manager or Academic Advisor and check the courses they require to graduate.
How many credits can students enrol in?
- Students must enroll in at least 15 credits each semester or apply to take a leave of Absence. If they do not, their enrolment will be cancelled for ‘abandoning’ their study.
- Students on Probation cannot register for more than 60 credits. Faculty may lower this limit.
- Most students can register up to 65 Credits.
- Students with a CGPA ≥ 3 OR who are eligible to graduate that semester can register up to 75 Credits by completing and submitting an online “Application to Increase Semester Credits”. These can be processed prior to your Programmes registration release date if received.
- Timetable in SSB released on 7 August 2022
- Online registration through SSB starts on 11 August
- Online registration (add/drop seats) through SSB ends on 10 September
- Academic staff, Programme Manager, Mentor/ Academic Advisor will return from leave on 28 August 2022
- Semester 1, 2022-2023 classes started on 11 September. See the Academic Calendar for all dates.
- Attendance at 80% of classes is required. For more information check Online Registration Instructions.