Bahrain Polytechnic officially announced the formation of the new Bahrain Polytechnic Student Council (BPSC) 2015-2016 at the campus on 7th April 2015 after 12 students out of 16 were elected.
BPSC will be in charge of providing activities and events to the students of the Polytechnic, as well as becoming one of the sources of communications between the Bahrain Polytechnic management and students.
Dr. Mohamed Al Aseeri, Acting CEO, gives his sincere congratulations to the newly elected members, stressing on the readiness of the executive management to support the new student council. He also thanked the previous student council for their efforts in organizing various events which impressed both students and staff, and wished them all the best.
The administrative positions were distributed as follows:
- Mohammed Ahmed Al Abbasi – President
- Fatima Mohammed Alhammadi – Vice President
- Mohamed A.Rasool Alhamad – Financial Treasurer
- Reem Adnan Abdulsalam – Secretary
As for the committee positions, they were distributed as follows:
- Sukaina Raed Al Nasser – Social Committee Chair
- Nada Ebrahim Alderazi – Social Committee Vice Chair
- Abdulla Isa Ahmed – Art and Cultural Committee Chair
- Hasan Ali Al Tooq – Art and Cultural Committee Vice Chair
- Mohammed Ahmed A.Gani – Sports Committee Chair
- Ebrahim Hassan Al-Mallah – Sports Committee Vice Chair
- Mohammed Adel Lutfalla – Student Services Committee Chair
- Muneera Ali Arrad – Student Services Committee Vice Chair
Visit the Student Council page for more details.