Amir M. Zaidan
Academic Qualifications Obtained
|2006||Masters Of Business Administration, AOU, Bahrain|
|2000||BA Arts and Literature, AS University, Egypt|
|1996||GCSE, BC, Bahrain|
|2011||Certified Trainer, International Academy for Training and Consulting (IATC), Bahrain|
|2008||Postgraduate Certificate in Tertiary Adult Teaching, Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology, New Zeeland|
|2008-Present||Higher Education Business Tutor/ Graduation Industry projects’ academic supervisor, Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain.|
|2006-2009||Higher Education Tutor of Management Courses, AO University, Bahrain / KSA|
|2003-2007||Higher Education Tutor of Business English, Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport DA, Bahrain.|
|2001-2003||Corporate Business and Career Development Tutor for continued post Graduate education, Berlitz International Centre, Egypt|
Relevant Industry Expertise
|2008-2018||Marketing consultant for SME companies in the GCC|
|2008-2009||Institutional Marketing and Liaison Assistant Manager ,Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain|
|2007-2008||Marketing officer and coordinator of MBA (UK-Leicester) Programme, Bahrain|
Marketing, consumer behavior, Workforce
Impact of demographic variables on customer motivation in shared economy and peer to peer networked services.
The Influence of Users Generated Content on Attitudes Towards Brand And Purchase Intentions.
Building the Workforce
Consumer Behavior, Higher Education students are the products not customers from a marketing perspective, Redefining marketing in the Bahrain Business community
- Zaidan, A., Shuqair, S., Cragg, P. and Mitchell, T. (2017). ‘Do demographic variables affect traveller’s motivations towards choosing peer to peer networked hospitality rentals?’ Paper presented to the 9th International Tourism Congress (ITC ’17), Peniche, Portugal. November 2017.
- Zaidan, A., Shuqair, S., Cragg, P. and Mitchell, T. (2016). The Influence of Users Generated Content on Attitude Towards Brand And Purchase Intentions – Case of Bahrain. International Journal of Business Marketing and Management (IJBMM). Vol 1 (5), pp. 09-20.
Boards, Advisory Committees, Professional Organisations
- Member of Digital Marketing Association (MDigMA).
- Academic Member, Student Council Election Committee-Academic, Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain, 2014
- Member ,Enterprise Development Centre Advisory Committee, Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain, 2012-2014
- Member of Faculty Board School of business and Logistics