Semester 1, 2015-16 results were released on Self Service Banner (SSB) at 10 AM on 4th February 2016. Students must check their emails, their SSB online transcript for grades and Academic Standing. Students can view the requirements for Academic Progression as stated in the Enrolment and Academic Progression Policy A/AB/018 (see Moodle for all Policies and procedures).
Semester 1, 2015 -16
Academic standing: Excluded
|BSB||5004||BD||Introduction to Management|
|BSB||5007||BD||Introduction to Economics|
|ELB||4102||BD||English Communication for Business 2|
|Term Total (Bachelor)|
|Attempt Hours||Passed Hours|
Student Academic Appeals Policy A/AB/025:
Students can appeal Academic decisions or grades within 4 working days of the decision. Late or incomplete appeals of grades or Academic Standing will not be accepted after 2:30 PM, 10 February, 2016.
To make an appeal:
- Complete the correct Appeal Form.
- Include a printout of the Online transcript.
- Provide evidence to support the appeal (recommended).
- Pay the fee of BHD 20 to Finance (applies to each appeal) before 2 PM, 10 February 2016.
- Submit the completed form, evidence and receipt to the SIC before 2:30 PM, 10 February 2016.
Academic staff are currently on leave until 14 February, 2016.