Semester 1, 2016-17 results will be released on Self Service Banner (SSB) from 10 am on the 2nd February 2017.
Students must check their email and their SSB online transcript for grades and Academic Standing. You can find the Academic Progression requirements in the Enrollment and Academic Progression Policy A/AB/018 (see Moodle for all Policies and procedures).
Semester 1 2016 2017:
Academic Standing: Excluded
Subject Course Level Title
BSB 5004 BD Introduction to Managment
BSB 5007 BD Introduction to Economics
BSB 5008 BD Applied Communication
ELB 4102 BD English Communication for Business 2
Team Totals (Bachelor)
Attempt Hours Passed Hours
Current Term: 60.000
Student Academic Appeals Policy A/AB/025:
Students can appeal Academic decisions or grades within 4 working days of the decision. Late or incomplete appeals of grades or Academic Standing will not be accepted after 2 pm, 8th February, 2017.
To make an appeal:
- Complete the correct Appeal Form.
- Include a printout of the Online transcript.
- Provide evidence to support the appeal (recommended).
- Pay the fee of BHD 20 by card at the Finance office in building 11 (applies to each appeal) before 2pm, 8 February 2017.
- Submit the completed form, evidence and receipt to the SIC before 2.30pm, 8 February 2017.
Academic staff are currently on leave until 12 February, 2017.