Semester 1, 2021-22 results were released on Self Service Banner (SSB) from 10 am on the 3rd of February 2022. Students must check their emails, and their SSB online transcript for grades and Academic Standing (Academic standing table). The requirements for Academic Progression as stated in the Enrolment and Academic Progression Policy A/AB/018 (see Moodle for all Policies and procedures).
Student Academic Appeals Policy A/AB/025:
Students can appeal Academic decisions or grades within 4 working days of the decision. Late or incomplete appeals of grades or Academic Standing will not be accepted after 2.00pm, 9th February 2022.
To make an appeal:
- Complete the correct Appeal Form.
- Faculty Appeal Form: to appeal grade(s) etc.
- CEO Appeal Form: to appeal exclusion ONLY.
- Attach your evidence that supports your appeal.
- Pay BD20 once receiving the payment link through email before 2pm, 9th February 2022.
Academic staff on leave from 28 January until 13 February 2022.