ICT Services provide you with an Online Service, FIM, to change your password Anywhere Anytime.
You might need to change your password for one of the following reasons,
- Forgot your login password,
- Password is expired (must be changed),
- Account is locked (Auto unlock after approx. 15min.),
- Password has been compromised.
In order to use FIM service, you must complete the Registration.
Once registered, you will be able to securely reset your password online as demonstrated below,
1. Go through the Password Reset Guidelines, and click Next to proceed,
2. You will be redirected to Bahrain Polytechnic Self-Service Password Reset page where you will have to verify your identity in order to reset the password.
Find more information here on How to use the Self-Service Password Reset.
Find more Knowledge Base Articles here
For more support contact our Helpdesk team 17897111 or email.