Nava Sai Divya Ryali
|2013||Master of Technology- CAD/CAM,JNTUH,INDIA|
Certified in IUCEE International Engineering Educator Certification Program (IIEECP) organized by Indo Universal Collaboration for Engineering Education (IUCEE) under the partnership of Microsoft Corporation, USA
|2012-2018||Assistant Professor, Sphoorthy Engineering College, Hyderabad, India|
Areas of Research Interest
Design Engineering, Natural Composite Materials and Nano Composites, GIS, Sustainability, Data Forecasting etc
- Ryali NS Divya, B.Raghu Kumar and G. L. Narayana “Experimental Investigations on Effect of Additive on the Tensile Strength of Fiber Glass Fabric Lamina” International 2nd International Conference on Advanced Material Research and Manufacturing Technologies (AMRMT 2017) organized by Hong Kong Society of Mechanical Engineers.
- Ryali NS Divya, G. L. Narayana and A.K.Singh, “Performance Analysis of High Altitude Two-Dimensional Tethered Para-Gliders Wind Energy Generation” International Journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science Vol. 5, Issue. 3, March 2017 pp 1061–1073; ISSN: 2348 – 7550.
- Ryali NS Divya, G. L. Narayana and A.K.Singh, “Performance Analysis of High Altitude Two-Dimensional Tethered Para-Gliders Wind Energy Generation” International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, Science and Management (ICETESM, March-2017) held during 17-18, March 2017 in Hyderabad, India.
- Ryali NS Divya, G. L. Narayana and A.K.Singh, “Performance and emission analysis of a direct injection CI engine operated on Jatropha based diesel-biodiesel blend with additives” International Journal of Conceptions on Mechanical and Civil Engineering Vol. 4, Issue. 4, October 2016 pp 21–26; ISSN: 2357 – 2752.
- Ryali NS Divya, B.Srinivasulu, M.Satyanarayana, “Design and Analysis of Heavy Vehicle Composite Chassis at Various Loads” International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, Vol. 4, Issue 06, 2016, pp 1100-1103; ISSN: 2321-0613.
- Ryali NS Divya, G. L. Narayana and A.K.Singh, “Effect of Critical Parameters on the flow rate of a Second order fluid over an inclined porous plane when the bounding surface is subjected to Sinusoidal disturbances” International Journal of Conceptions on Mechanical and Civil Engineering Vol. 4, Issue 3, July’ 2016 pp 39-44; ISSN: 2357 – 2752 .
- Ryali NS Divya and R.Sravani “Static and Dynamic Analysis of High Speed Helical Gear” International Conference on Mechanical, Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering 18 Oct 2015