This announcement concerns students only.
As Bahrain Polytechnic will be utilizing its virtual environment to deliver classes online, you may use this link on Moodle to get more information on how to use the “Big Blue Button”; which is the feature used to deliver online classes.
You may also download this PDF document with specific instructions on how to access a class.
Please note the following when using the “Big Blue Button”:
- It is a good idea to use headphones.
- You may need to have a webcam.
- You can log in from your smartphone.
- The tutor will present materials just like a normal class.
- You need to log in to attend the class. Attendance can be taken from your login.
- Please do not be late.
- You may be asked to present to the class or to upload your own presentation.
- The sessions can be recorded.
Should you have further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact ICT Helpdesk at 17897111 (From 8 AM – 4 PM on workdays) or email ICT.Services@polytechnic.bh .
Posted on 10 March, 2020 in Announcements