We look forward to seeing you again for Semester 2, Academic Year 2014-2015 when classes start on 22 February 2015. Students can only attend classes that they have registered for and are showing on their Timetable in Self Service Banner.
Foundation Students will be enrolled in the required Certificate in Academic Preparation (CAP) programme courses.
- Timetables will be released on Self Service Banner on 17 February 2015.
- To add or drop courses, see your Programme Manager and complete the Add & Drop form.
- Students eligible for degree electives MUST see their academic advisor and fill the complete the Add & Drop form.
Degree Students must register themselves for courses online using SSB, based on the dates and times in the Online Registration Instructions (1,418 KB). You can come to the Bahrain Polytechnic for a tutorial or help with Online Registration.
Information on courses offered in Semester 2 is available from 5 February 2015 on SSB.
Students expecting to graduate at the end of Semester 2, Academic Year 2014-2015 should see their Programme Manager or Academic Advisor and check the courses they require to graduate.
How many credits can students enrol in?
- Students must enroll in at least 15 credits each semester or apply to take a leave of Absence. If they do not, their enrolment will be cancelled for abandoning their study.
- Students on Probation cannot register for more than 60 credits. Faculty may lower this limit.
- Most students can register up to 65 Credits.
- Students with a CGPA 3 OR who are eligible to graduate that semester can register up to 75 Credits by completing and submitting an Application to Increase Semester Credits Form to the SIC. These can be processed prior to your Programmes registration release date if received.
- Add and Drop ends 26th February 2015
- Fees are due in FULL 5th March 2015
- See the Academic Calendar for all dates.
Attendance at 80% of classes is required. Information on the attendance procedures for Semester 2, 2014-15 will be sent prior to the first day of classes.