We look forward to seeing you again for Semester 2, Academic Year 2020-2021 when classes start on 21 February 2021. Students should read ALL this information carefully and check their emails regularly. Students can only attend classes that they have registered for and are showing on their Timetable in Self Service Banner.
Foundation and Degree Students
- Students must register themselves for courses online using SSB, on the dates and times in the table below and as stated in the Online Registration Instructions.
a. The information in the instruction was provided by Faculty, if you believe there are any errors, please advise your Programme Manager.
- For help with Online Registration, watch the video on how to use SSB or contact BPSC online on
a. Online workshops for Foundation and new Degree students about the registration will run on 6th February by Bahrain Polytechnic Student Council (BPSC), all details about the date and time will be published on BPSC official account in the Instagram (bpstudentcouncil), please check their story for more details.
- Requesting adding seats in full capacity classes students must submit their request online using Add/Drop form if all classes are full only
- General enquires about Registration, please contact Registry from 9am to 2pm through:
The Tuition fees payment is only online; the service is available for students to pay their fees online starting from:
- Online payment will be open from 9 February at 9am until 3 March at 2pm.
Information on courses offered in Semester 2 is available on SSB from 4 February 2020. Please note there may be changes if required by the Faculty.
Online Registration release details:
Students expecting to graduate at the end of Semester 2, Academic Year 2020-2021 should email their Programme Manager or Academic Advisor and check the courses they require to graduate.
How many credits can students enrol in?
- Students must enrol in at least 15 credits each semester or apply to take a Leave of Absence. If they do nothing, their enrolment will be cancelled for ‘abandoning’ their study.
- Students on Probation cannot register for more than 60 credits. Faculty may lower this limit.
- Most students can register up to 65 Credits.
- Students with a CGPA ≥ 3 OR who are eligible to graduate that semester can register up to 75 Credits by completing Increase Semester Credits Form. These can be processed prior to your Programmes registration release date if received early.
- Add and Drop ends 25 February 2021.
- Fees are due in FULL 3 March 2021.
- See the Academic Calendar for all dates.
- Attendance at 80% of classes is required. For more details, check Online Registration Instructions.